Our parents are warmly welcomed to offer assistance in the running of the school canteen. You may volunteer through a form that is sent to all new parents as well as existing parents at the end of each year. This supports roster planning for the following year. If your name has been left off the roster and should be on it, please phone Joanne Sammut on (8734 5279) at the College as soon as possible.
A few house-keeping procedures:
- On arrival you must register at the main office to receive your Visitors Pass.
- Please arrive by at least 10:20 am
- If you are unable to make your rostered day please phone the College on 8734 5279 as soon as possible so we can arrange a replacement.
- Due to safety reason, children are unable to accompany parents at the canteen.
- Recess break 10:35am – 11:00am
- Lunch break 12:40pm – 1:30pm
Thank you to all our volunteers, your contribution to the College is greatly appreciated.
NOTE: These files are in .PDF format (as indicated). You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader
Food Brought Into The College
In keeping with the College’s healthy food implementation, students should bring meals prepared at home for recess and lunch each day. These meals are supplemented by the College canteen with what are healthy choices/alternatives. With this in mind, the College cannot allow food from fast food outlets to be brought to school by students or parents/guardians. This includes soft drinks.