MacKillop is a Catholic Coeducational Secondary College with two campuses inspired by the spirit of St Mary of the Cross MacKillop. Set on approximately 18 hectares of beautiful gardens and playing fields, MacKillop is an established College catering for over 1600 students from Year 7 through to Year 12 and enjoys an excellent reputation in the local community.
MacKillop is an innovative and contemporary learning community which has exceptional facilities, offers a vibrant curriculum and well established wellbeing initiatives. Our community invites passionate engagement in lifelong and authentic learning. We acknowledge diversity of potential and are responsive to individual needs. Every member of our community is supported in the pursuit of excellence.
Following a review of the Position of Leadership (POL) structure, internal and external applications are invited from engaging, innovative and inspirational educators for:
Positions of Leadership
These positions, commencing in 2018, are of 3-year tenure with the successful applicants securing full-time permanent status. POL position descriptions and process are available in the Position of Leadership 2018 – 2020 booklet.
Your application must contain:
- the prescribed Application for Employment Form
- the prescribed ‘External Application Form for Positions of Leadership’
- current Curriculum Vitae
- covering letter stating the reasons for your interest in this leadership position, the qualities you will bring to this leadership position and what goals/targets do you hope to achieve in this leadership position.
See below for appropriate forms
Expressions of Interest to Teach in 2018
Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified teachers who wish to pursue career opportunities at MacKillop in 2018 in the following areas:
- Religious Education
- VCAL (Literacy, Numeracy, Work Related Skills)
- Digital Technologies and Computers
- Languages (French, Italian, Japanese)
- Food Studies
- Product Design & Technology (Fibre)
- Wood Technology
Teachers expressing interest in the above areas must forward the following documents:
- prescribed Application for Employment Form
- current Curriculum Vitae
All successful applicants will:
- have a demonstrated commitment to Catholic education and to the safety and wellbeing of children
- be registered with the Victorian Institute of Teaching or in the process of obtaining registration
- be appropriately qualified, demonstrate enthusiasm and ability to deliver appropriate curriculum to a range of educational abilities
- be able to provide care and support for students whilst supporting and respecting the ethos of the school and its environment.
Applications must be forwarded no later than 10 am on 21 August 2017 to:
PO Box 522 WERRIBEE VIC 3030
Tel: (03) 8734 5200 Fax: (03) 8734 5271